Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break Schedule

Friday’s confession …

Miles is home for three weeks on spring break. Yes, I said three weeks. He attends a charter school that has a balanced, year-round calendar. So, being the diligent mother that I am, I planned a schedule to keep a routine, and his mind, flowing smoothly.

Well, it’s Friday and we have yet to follow it once. Ha! But, I did buy his CRTC practice test workbook to help prepare him for his upcoming standardized tests. He’s worked in it everyday and is doing quite well. That was, ahem, a part of the schedule.

What about you? Do make and follow schedules? Noncompliant moms want to know…

Smiles,
Wifey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I am always making schedules. Too bad I am no good at sticking to them.

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm not the only one - smiles!

MrsM said...

I have considered thinking about following a schedule (on a trial basis only) but we decided not to.

We have routines, and that's enough for us. As long as we do the routines, it doesn't matter what time it is.