Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Husband's Last Wish

A little mindless Hump Day humor…

A man went for a check up and the doctor told him he had only 24 hours to live. He went home to tell his wife. After they both had a long cry, he asked her if she would have sex with him because he only had 24 hours to live.

"Of course, darling!" she replied.

And so they had sex. Four hours later they were lying in bed and he turned to her again, and said, "You know I only have 20 hours to live, do you think we could do it again?"

Again she responded very sympathetically and agreed to have sex. Another 8 hours pass, and she had fallen asleep from exhaustion. He tapped her on the shoulder and asked her again, "You know dear, I only have 12 more hours left, how about we do it again for old time sake?"

She was starting to get a little annoyed, but reluctantly agreed. After they finished, she went back to sleep and 4 hours later, he tapped her on the shoulder again and said, "Dear, I hate to keep bothering you but you know I only have 8 hours left before I die, can we do it one more time?"

This time she turns to him and says, "You know, YOU don't have to get up in the morning... but I do!"

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like a man-only thinking about himself! LOL

Unknown said...

I know, even on his death bed! It made me laugh, too!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I am laughing out loud.

Busymama Karen said...

Hilarious!