Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time to Let it Go

I know we’re in a recession, but damn, this is ridiculous…



Yes, that’s my eyeliner and I think I’ve gotten all that I can from it – especially since it’s so small I can’t get it out of the top.

Here’s a little perspective…



Can someone please tell me to stop being so cheap – and lazy – and to treat myself to a new eyeliner?

Speaking of doing things for yourself; how long has it been since you took some Me Time? I dishing about it over at Ask Wifey. Come get inspired … or maybe inspire someone else.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

6 comments:

MOMSWEB said...

If I told you to get some new eyeliner, I'd have to practice what I preach. You should see mine - I use a pencil and STILL trying to sharpen a pitiful looking nub. I'll get a new one this weekend if you do!

Unknown said...

MOMSWEB, it's a deal! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll be the one to tell you...................just as soon as I can find mine. It's in this bag somewhere. It's just to darn small to find it.

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

LOL! One of the perks of working cosmetics is GRATIS! I really miss free make-up. Go out and buy a new eyeliner. You deserve it!

I recently had my hair cut and highlighted after a VERY long time of telling myself that I don't have the time or money to do it. I felt wonderful! It was like being a new woman or the old me.

onemuse said...

Hi! I'm a first-time reader, and this first post made me laugh and laugh!

I spent Satuday morning with a straight razor shaving down my eye pencil nub to the gold metal cap on the end, so I am SO with you on this one! :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I am the opposite and the one thing that I will spend money on is beauty products...not make-up, but skincare. I have to be very disciplined in that area!