Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Party Over Here

The Ultimate Blog Party, of course.

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

I got my party on last year with the fabulous ladies at 5 Minutes for Mom and had so much fun I had to break out my little black party dress to do it again.

What’s The Ultimate Blog Party? Damn if I know, I’m just waiting for someone to bring me a drink. OK, seriously, it’s a way to build online friendships and discover new blogs. You give a little love, get a little love and have tons of fun doing it.

This is the part where I’m supposed to share a little about myself… I’m a wife, mother, daughter, sister, author, freelance magazine writer, personal trainer, NBA and NFL fanatic, tennis player, chocolate connoisseur, beer drinker, music lover, blah, blah, blah. You can read more than you probably want to know about me here, so I’ll just give you the juicy stuff:

Husband and I are celebrating ten years of marriage this May – our life changing wedding was featured on The Learning Channel’s popular show “A Wedding Story.” We have two beautiful, busy children: Miles is 7 and Milan is 5 going on 15.

Last October my sister, a girlfriend and I boarded Royal Caribbean’s Brilliance of the Seas and embarked on a two week cruisetour throughout the Mediterranean. Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Cannes, Florence, Venice and Capri are just a few of the fabulous cities we explored. Our adventures on land and at sea were filmed and aired March 21 on the Travel Channel’s series “Great Cruises: Why Not The Mediterranean.” If you missed the show it will re-air on April 18 at 8 p.m. and on May 24 at 8 p.m. on The Travel Channel. You can also visit my other blog, Ask Wifey, to view the commercial and a short clip from the show.

Speaking of blogs, come see me at Ask Wifey where I do my best to manage marriage, motherhood and all the mayhem. Once a week I host Wifey’s Q and A and the rest of the time I’m dishing about hot topics and inviting real moms and wives like you to share their experiences and words of wisdom. Wifey’s House is my personal blog where I let it all hang out. Not really. Well, sort of.

For those of you new to Wifey’s House, come on in, stay awhile and leave me a comment so I can visit you, too. For those of you who have witnessed my chaos already, glad to see you were brave enough to come back, please leave me a comment and let me know why.

Now excuse me while I go get my party on. Um, where’s that drink?

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

11 comments:

CatrinkaS said...

We were introduced via gmail by your fabulous sister... I have a tiny blog space of my own now, that I will play with a while until I decide to make it "real:" http://thismattersthisday.blogspot.com/

Good thoughts your way, I like what you do and follow you as CatrinkaS.

Best, Cat.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the party!! :O)

Mozi Esme said...

Still waiting for a drink, too! Hope you enjoy the party!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Hi. Randomly found you through a comment on another blog (I think). I'm glad I did. Now I'm off to read some more.
And btw - I used to watch the wedding story every day of my life...I am sure I saw yours!!!

kw said...

Party hopping and I found your super cute blog! I am following you now. Come visit us when you get a chance.

http://thesnailstrail.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

Wow so cool! Super jealous you went on that cruise!
Ten years of marriage in May, woot woot!!

Melody said...

Cool blog! I need to bookmark you so I can come back and soak in some of your knowledge! I have a food blog that you might like too. Have fun at the party!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog. This is my first Blog Party and I love it!

Hope you will stop by my blog for a visit.
I am new to blogging and I am loving all my new friends.

I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.
I have a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.
From the comments I have already received, it appears to be something a little different and something anyone could use.

I have been so touched by the comments that I have decided to give 2 boxes . They will be the $100 deluxe size. I really do want to bless people!!! I have decided that giving is life at its BEST. The drawing will be Saturday!

Leah said...

That cruise sounds wonderful!

Just stopping by from UBP and hope you are having a great day!

Jennifer said...

Nice meeting you! 10 years of marriage?! Holy moly! You sound like you have such a beautiful family! Too cute! I am a little late to the blog party but I like your blog! I’m still having a little "after party" at my place too!

I'm not a mom yet myself but I'm thinking that may change one day soon! I'm trying to get the DL from moms on "the stuff they don't tell you beforehand!" haha.

Can't wait to pick your brain! And please feel free to share your advice or secrets anytime!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!