Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Little Bling for Your Bottle

It’s finally time … my girlfriends getaway to the Mediterranean will air on The Travel Channel as a part of their “Great Cruises” series this Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m. (check your local listings to confirm times).

You didn’t think I would go on a fabulous European cruisetour, sip wine, site see, shop ‘til I drop and not bring you anything back did you?

Yup, it’s a giveaway. And you can win this …



… a beautiful, glass blown bottle stopper I brought back from Venice.

Come on over to Ask Wifey to throw your name in the hat. You know you’ve got a bottle that would love a little bling …

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, I like that. I'm coming over and tossing my name in the hat.

The Broke Socialite said...

Oh, how I love pretty things! I'd be obliged if you would allow me to place my chapeau in the running;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ladies! Smiles!