Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Newlywed Life

As if I don’t have enough on my plate, I’ve decided to pile one more thing on … my new blog, The Newlywed Life.

Although there are days when I feel extremely over-extended – ahem, I’m sure most of you can relate – I absolutely love my writing career. Everything from blogging to magazine writing to promoting my new book, Help! I’m a Newlywed…What Do I Do Now? Wife-Saving Advice Every New Bride Must Know to Survive the First Year of Marriage, is just so rewarding.

I’ve especially found a real love for blogging which is why I’ve decided to add one more. The Newlywed Life was created to help new brides and wives navigate through the kinks and changes of the first year of marriage. It goes hand and hand with my book and hopefully will provide newlyweds with a little help, guidance, or at least let them know that they are not alone.

So, if you are a newlywed, or know a newlywed please check out The Newlywed Life and help spread the word. Veteran wives please know that you’re invited, too. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. You never know, your advice and input just might make a difference in someone’s life.

And finally, Wifey’s House is still standing strong. It maybe a bit chaotic, but it’s not going anywhere. Always remember, there’s nothing wrong with not knowing what to do in marriage, but there is something wrong with not finding out.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

4 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

This is a topic badly needed. Here's to squeezing a few more moments out of your day to keep it going strong!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kinds words! Smiles!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Congrats to you! Wish you were around when I was a newlywed 9 years ago. Man I needed help. LOL. I'll pass your link around to all who may be interested.

Unknown said...

I needed help, too! That's how all of this started - smiles! I appreciate you passing on the link!