Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sexy Splurge

It’s Hump Day at Wifey’s House and I’m continuing to keep the focus on you. Don’t worry, husbands are not being neglected – they’re sure to reap the benefits, too.

When was the last time you bought something sexy and special for yourself? It’s amazing how a little treat can boost your self-esteem — and your libido.

This week I urge you to splurge on something sexy for you. A pretty pair of panties, lacy lingerie, sensual body butter or maybe even a taboo toy. Gasp!

Treat yourself to something sexy and enjoy…

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

This week Wifey tackles an e-mailing ex-girlfriend and a decorating dilemma in her Q&A column at AskWifey.com. While you're there feel free to weigh-in - leave a comment, ask a question and vote on the poll - its fun and easy!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Great idea! I'm all for sexy splurges.

MY PR party is going really well, thanks for asking! It's still open until Friday and I've already earned a lot of free products.

Apparently, my readers are interested in sexy splurges this week too! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jenny! I need to practice what I preach so I'm crashing the party - smiles!