Sunday, April 6, 2008

I've Been Memed!

Well, I figured if I waited long enough it was bound to happen – I’ve been tagged with my first meme. One of my favorite reads, the Restless Housewife, so graciously hit me up last night. Being that I love games, reading new blogs and am nosey as hell; I am more than happy to play along! She would like to know…

5 Classes I Wish They Would Have Taught In School

1. Surviving Motherhood — Mentally
2. Beating Cellulite, Belly Fat and Your Post-Baby Body
3. Marriage Misnomers – How to Live Together, Love Each Other and Like it
4. Managing Money – Making Your Money Grow for Young, Clueless Know-it-All’s
5. Reality Rescue – How to Temporarily Escape from the Madness of Your Day-to-Day Life

So, Un-domestic Mama, I-Mommy, I’ve Changed My Name to Mommy, Confessions from the Rubber Room and Becoming Me, what about you? I’m sure there are some classes they didn’t teach in school that would be really helpful right about now. Educated wives and mothers would love to know...

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

4 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

Thanks for the blog love Wifey. I will post it on my All That Naz blog at www.allthatnaz.blogspot.com
Angela

Anonymous said...

Oooh, your are good. I'm gonna have to think this one over. Suddenly my head is completely empty, but that seems to be the norm these days!

Restless Ink said...

Nice work.

I think we should open our own school.

Un-Domestic Mama said...

Thanks so much for the Meme and the linky love. Mine is up if you wanna read it.