Monday, February 23, 2009

Spanish Wine Take Me Back in Time

I’ve finally got the date that my Mediterranean cruise show will air. Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 10 p.m. on The Travel Channel. The show is apart of their “Great Cruises” series. To read more about my big adventure click here or here.

So, after chaperoning all of those cute little kindergarteners on Friday I definitely needed to go make my weekend picks at Total Wine with Husband. In honor of the show and one of my favorite European countries, both of our picks this week come from Spain.


Me on the beach in beautiful Barcelona. Quietly I was hoping this weeks’ picks would take me back there.



Husband’s Pick:
Estrella Damm Lager Beer, The Beer of Barcelona

Wifey’s Pick:
Toro 2006 (a red Spanish wine)

Both of them taste great, both of them didn’t last very long, and both of them were under 10 bucks … so both of them get a big thumbs up.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Wait! I’m not done yet. There’s a post over at Ask Wifey waiting for you to read it! Aww, come on … it’s about a magazine article I recently published in Heart & Soul.

2 comments:

Kim/2 Kids said...

I'll have to tape it, we will be in Hawaii. Can't wait to see your adventure and see you in Chicago!

Anonymous said...

I will be sure to watch!