Thursday, October 23, 2008

Still Sailing…

Buon Giorno, from Italy! No, I didn’t fall overboard – gasp! – Wifey is still here cruising around the Mediterranean. I’ve been doing my best to enjoy every city and all of the sites so I haven’t been blogging like I had hoped.


Barcelona was beautiful...



Cannes was captivating...



and Florence was fabulous.

I’m looking forward to sharing more pictures – and details – once my big, beautiful ship turns back into a pumpkin.

Ciao!

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

3 comments:

TerriRainer said...

How great!

Hope you have a safe trip home.

:) Terri

Tracee Sioux, Sioux Ink: Soul Purpose Publishing said...

live it don't blog it - good choice

White Hot Magik said...

I had to take a bloggy break. So I am catching up. How great is the trip! Lucky girl. I want to do that someday.