Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sexy Sabotage

It’s Hump Day at Wifey’s House, the one day a week I dish about sex. This week I’ve got a question for you: Are you sabotaging your own sexiness?

I went swimsuit shopping yesterday with my mother as I am preparing to go on a special trip (more details about my excursion in an upcoming post) and for the first time in a long time – thanks to my Fifteen in Five plan – I actually enjoyed it. I bought two fabulous swimsuits and can’t wait to wear them – in public. That inspired me to go home and dive into my closet to search for outfits for the rest of my trip. As I reached past my usual work-from-home, take-the-kids-to-practice, workout gear I found a closet full of stylish, sexy clothes and shoes waiting for me to rediscover them.

Gasp! Have I been sabotaging my own sexiness? While I’m not guilty of rocking the infamous “mom jeans,” I found out that I haven’t always been putting my sexiest side forward. What’s ironic is I know better – I talk about staying a hot chick after getting married in my book – but I think sometimes we all could use a little reminder.

So, here it is… your sexiness reminder. I know we’re all busy, but sexiness really doesn’t have to take a lot of time. I know we all come in different shapes and sizes, but fortunately sexiness does, too. Maybe it’s some hot jeans, sleek boots, pretty panties, a touch of make up, or simply a positive mindset that makes you feel sexy. Whatever it is that sparks your sexiness make sure to flaunt – not sabotage – it!

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

3 comments:

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

Great advice! I know cleaning toilets or helping the kids with their homework doesn't evoke the sexiest feelings, so it's nice to sometimes put on something nice as a reminder that we are sexy, hot momma. ;)

Mozi Esme said...

A great challenge - as always!

heather said...

Cheers to sexiness!