Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Sexiest Thing About Your Husband

It’s Hump Day at Wifey’s House, the one day a week I dish about sex. This week I have a question and assignment for you…

What’s the sexiest thing about your husband? And, when was the last time you told or showed him how much you like it?

Yes, once we’ve been carried over the threshold and have settled nicely into married life, many couples relax a little bit, letting their guard down and their flaws show. Even though we see each other in some less than desirable ways – hopefully he’s a shut-the-door and use-plenty-of-air-freshener kind of guy – it’s still important to keep things fresh and sexy, at least some of the time.

What is it about your husband that turns you on? Is it the way he kisses you on the forehead every morning; or the touch of his hand when he strokes your hair; or maybe the way he looks after a long, sweaty workout – exercise, of course!

This week rediscover that thing that you can’t resist about your husband and let him know how much you like it.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I know I am a day late, but I was just thinking of you this morning while at the mall. I passed by a Frederick's of Hollywood and thought, "you know this store gets a bad rap." And then I thought "Wonder if Wifey ever covered that on her Wed. posts?"

About my husband...his eyes. He has a special twinkle that sets in when he is feeling overwhelmed with love for me, or another twinkle when he's playing with the kids, another when he's teasing me...I don't know how to explain it,but his expressive eyes make me gooey.

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean about that look. My husband has a certain look that gets me, too. I also love seeing him in daddy mode, handling things. It makes me melt - smiles!

And, yes, Fredericks' of Hollywood does get a bad rap, but they've been around for years. Smebody must be shopping there - even if they don't want to admit it. Hmmm, that could be a good post!